About Behzad Sohrabi
Background Summary: I Started when I was just 14; I grew in an artistic family and have worked in various forms of conventional media basically working with pencil, watercolor, chalk and oilcolor. I was interested in academic drawing, painting. Shortly I became versed sketching and gradually turned to watercolor and oil painting. at the present I have found my artistic brush effects will be creating by acrylic and mix media and mix of materials.
In 2001, I completed the Master of Art Degree in Tehran University. In 1998, I obtained my Bachelor Degree from the University of Art, Tehran, Iran. In 1988, before I completed the secondary school, and obtained High School Diploma in the field of Fine Art, with particular emphasis on Painting. I was 1st-ranked in all his entrance exams and worked great during my education.
· 1st rank in entrance examination of High School of Plastic art (1988).
· 1st rank in entrance examination of BA in painting (1998).
· 1st rank in entrance examination of MA in animation branch (2001).
- Took part in the International Exhibition of Plants at Tehran. 1999
- Took part in the International Exhibition of sketching artworks in Tehran Museum of Contemporary Arts.
- Took part in the Group Exhibition of Abstract Merdeka in Malaysia. 2016
- A solo Exhibition of Square`s Life in Malaysia. 2016
- He Published and Illustrated the book of “ e Legend of Sigh” in USA. 2012
He treats readers with an enchanting narration of forgotten fairy tales in The Legend of Sigh. This book attempts to preserve the forefathers’ ancient legacy, which is the fairy tales, and to introduce them to the new generation a wonderful piece that showcases a rich and colorful spectacle of the old fairy tales of Persia.
- Member of “Iranian Scientic Association of Visual Arts”.